History and Geography
- To provide children with a high-quality education, which stimulates curiosity, about places and environments.
- To build on the child’s “personal geography” and achieve this by providing them with opportunities to explore, understand and appreciate the world.
- To discover more about the physical world and empower them to recognise the significance of sustainable development for the future.
- To provide children with purposeful experiences and memorable fieldwork activities.
- To provide children with an understanding of geographical vocabulary.